Monday, December 8, 2008

Alex and Ashley's Elf Dance

For the ward Christmas talent show this year Alex and I decided to put together a little dance. Alex did the choreoghraphy and I made the costumes which I am very proud of. Needless to say, we were a big hit and the ward already asked Alex to choreograph something for the ward summer party. Luckily for you, someone filmed us so you are able to enjoy along with the rest of the ward. (For those of you who tried to watch this before, it should be working now)
Send your own ElfYourself eCards


post signature

4 comments:

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

Um you shimmying (sp?) pretty much just made my life complete.

Kristin said...

Awesome. I never knew Alex had such awesome choreography skills!

W. Nielson said...

That was SO funny! I too LOVED the shimmying:)

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

Ok, you're right, the rope is right up there too. Good choice.