Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Shopping

Today is supposed to be the busiest shopping day of the year. The stores open extra early and there are amazing deals going on until noon. Better hurry and get out there so you can get the perfect toy for your child before they are all gone! But before you go watch this video on what not to do while you are out shopping even though there are too many people and they are all driving you nuts. :)

post signature

3 comments:

amelia said...

What women will do to prove a point!

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

I love this! Remember when we used to watch it over and over on your laptop in our room?

Mindy said...

I think I do remember you guys watching this!
Just caught up on your blog. Looks like things are going well! Wanted to touch base with you.