Monday, October 6, 2008

Husband Tag

1. Where did you meet? We met on a blind date. My parents next door neighbors set us up.

2. How long did you date before you were married? Hmm, we met at the end of July in 2006 and got engaged at the end of December. So we dated for 5 months before we got engaged and then got married in April so almost 9 months I guess.

3. How long have you been married? A year and a half

4. What does he do that surprises you? He is an amazing planner, he is so good at planning fun dates or evenings out, for special occasions or random weekend nights.

5. What is your favorite feature about him? I love his eyes and his lips

6. What is your favorite quality about him? He always wants to make me happy even if it means giving up something he really wants.

7. What is his nickname for you? Babe

8. What is his favorite color? Green

9. What is his favorite food? Sea Food (yuck)

10. What is his favorite sport? Football all the way, although he also enjoys baseball, golf, tennis, basketball, pretty much every sport.

11. Who said I love you first? He did

12. When and where was your first kiss? Our first kiss was on my parent's front porch after he dropped me off on our 3rd date.

13. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We are both pretty big movie nuts so we love to get a pizza and rent a movie or go out to dinner and then see a movie in the theater after.

14. How many kids and what ages? No kids yet

15. Does he have any hidden talents? He is the best griller I have ever met, everything he grills tastes awesome! If you have not had the opportunity to taste his grilling yet, I hope that you do someday.

16. How old is he? 28

17. What kind of music does he like? He is kind of picky with his music, we are very different in our taste for music, but he does really enjoy a lot of oldies and even some techno.

18. What do you admire about him? His unselfishness, he is always thinking about other people, he would do anything for his friends and family.

19. What is his favorite past time? Watching sports

20. Is he going to read this? If I tell him it is on here

I tag anyone who would like to share a little bit about their husband.

post signature

3 comments:

Ali said...

Having no idea how you met Alex, I so enjoyed this post. I'm so happy for you :)

Kristin said...

I loved this post, it's nice to get to know Alex more!

amelia said...

Ahhh, you two are such a cute couple :) And you have an awesome husband Ash.