This week was the ward Halloween party. It was a lot of fun to have a reason to dress up. Alex borrowed this costume from a friend here in the ward. I went to a costume shop to find a costume and let me tell you, it was hard, most everything there is VERY revealing so I finally settled on a black witch dress, but when I got it home and tried it on, it did not look quite like it did in the picture. It came into an upside down v right in between my legs and I swear it could not have gotten any higher. Crap I can't go to the ward party as a Slutty Witch. So I buy some cute tights which I think actually make the costume really cute and wear a black slip underneath. It turned out pretty cute, but I was nervous for a bit! I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween!
8 years ago



5 comments:
you look so cute Ashley! good job on your last minute details that made it more complete. but hey, halloween is just an excuse for girls to dress up like sluts! ha ha!
I was a witch for our ward party too! Love the tights! I got some just like it, except in pink and black. It went along perfectly with my pink wig! Have fun tonight!
Nice costumes! Dressing up is a blast. And I totally feel you, a lot of the costumes for girls are very revealing. It's a pain!
Love the costumes! Halloween is always so fun. It was good to talk to you last week. I miss you, take care!
Love the costumes. Yeah, female costumes are a pain to find these days. You look adorable!
Post a Comment