One of the Sea Lions just wouldn't cooperate though and kept jumping in the water to take a swim, finally they got him off stage and put him back and got out another seal that would cooperate.
Next we went to the "Bayside Ski Jam" this was a cool show where they did a lot of tricks with water skis and wave runners.
I don't know about you, but I would definatly feel uncomfortable about being of top of someone while they water skied.
This guy was crazy, he jumped from the top of this tall tower into a ring of fire.
Of course I had to take pictures of the "Bayside Ski Jammers". I kept hearing Simon Cowell"s voice in my head when he told the American Idol contestants they belonged in a theme park. These guys were definatly theme park material.
Next was the "Shamu Rocks" show. this one was cool too. They just played a bunch of really popular music and had the whales do tricks to it, under really colorful lights. It was cool until my camera's batteries died. I was planning on taking pictures of Alex and I at the next show but no more pictures. Sorry, I know you were dying to see Alex and I's beautiful faces :) After the Shamu show we saw "Mystify, it was kind of like the Bellagio show with the lights and the fountains, but these guys had fireworks and fire too. So that was our Labor Day evening. It is fun to be able to have a whole new list of options of what to do now that we are in Florida (if only it was all free we would be set.)



1 comment:
Sea World looks pretty cool in Florida!
Post a Comment