It makes it really hard to want one. But I promise I am working on it, I found some teaching openings in the district here so hopefully I will get a chance to have an interview at least. If I did get a teaching job it would be a little difficult seeing as how school has already been going for a couple of weeks but it would be worth the craziness to have a good job with decent hours and benefits. So we will see what happens. But until I get a job, I guess I will have to do a little bit more pool time. Alex is loving school and working very hard, it has been hard for him to get used to studying again but I think he is adjusting quite well. He has made some friends in his classes and really enjoys all of his professors. Hopefully his love for school does not fade for at least 3 years :)
8 years ago



3 comments:
Girl, you are teasing! It is Labor Day and RAINING here in Utah! BOO. Hope something pans out with the job hunt!
Ash... good luck with that. Hope you are enjoying Florida!
Oh job hunts, I feel you there! Good luck with that, hopefully something comes through. I hope Florida is treating you well!
Post a Comment