Last weekend we took the boat out for the last time before we move to Florida (next Saturday can you believe?) It was a lot of fun and I actually got in the water this time. (Most of the time I am perfectly content to ride in the boat) I didn't do any skiing or anything but I did some riding on the tube and swimming. My Mother in Law Kaaron and my niece Saige and my nephew Payton came also. For one of my ventures into the lake I rode the tube with Saige, it is a lot of fun as long as I don't get flipped off which I didn't Hooray! I'm sad that we won't be able to go again for quite awhile, I love boating with my family, we always have so much fun.

Payton and Saige Swimming

Me and Saige on the tube, woo hoo!

Payton going for a ride with Alex, Payton was scared to death, but he tried to be brave!

Awe aren't my two baby brothers adorable? :)


Yeah Kaaron! We tried to get her in the water all day and finally succeeded.

what a cutie (Payton, not me)

Saige loves to pose for the camera!
5 comments:
Looks so Fun!!
Just got the book! We went at midnight! It's going to be good. My friend Rachel(Stevens) was in the Atlanta airport on Wed. and saw the book for sale so she bought it! Lucky girl!
Ashley, we are going to miss you guys.
YOU ARE LEAVING THIS SATURDAY!! Ah, we need to come by and say goodbye. Squeeze all your Utah fun in before you go!
How fun. I know that feeling, trying to get everything in before you leave. I hope your move goes well. Good luck!
Post a Comment