Thursday, July 17, 2008

Swimming at the Muir's

On Tuesday night we had a BBQ and went swimming at Alex's Parents house. All of the nieces and nephews were together so it was a lot of fun to see them all. We don't get them all together very often so when they do they have a lot of fun. I am going to miss everyone a lot when we move. Although lucky for us moving to Florida will put us closer to Alex's sister and her family, they live 10 hours away from us in Nashville so hopefullywe will get to see them a lot more.
2 year old Owen


Saige, me, Derek, Kaaron and Payton. (Payton is the Spiderman kid if you saw that post.) Me and Saige

1 comment:

saigeblack said...

I don't want you to leave. I'll send you all the comment I can while your gone. Love saige.