MEMORY TAG!!!
This sounds like a lot of fun and I have had fun remembering memories about all my friends so it is your turn.
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. I can't wait to see what people remember.
I tag everyone reading my Blog!
8 years ago



7 comments:
ok...
here it goes. I am actually have a really bad memory, but I will try.
1. You being my very first hair cut ever and you crying through the whole thing while I tried to blow dry your middle perma-part to more of a side part. WHY DID YOU LET ME CUT YOUR HAIR?
2.Being at 49th street galleria together.
3. Always feeling SUPER fat around you when we were little because you lost your baby chub at 3 and I lost mine at...14 was it and gained it back at 21?
4. Looking for hot boys at snowbird
5.You trying to convince me that that hot dog on a stick place where they wore funny hats at the mall was delicious and me always being so skeptical I would never try one.
6. Camping at that weird place with no trees and only rocks of all sizes and being the biggest 16 year old brats imaginable... at least I had a partner in crime. :)
7. Being jealous of all the trends that hit Utah first
8. Forcing you to eat your hashbrowns faster.
Thanks for putting up with me throughout the years.
Love ya
The cooking show- every Saturday morning with Kimmy and- err, I forgot, but man those girls were good and so like-able!
Yes, it is true. Our days in the Villa were the best room mate days of all time!
One of my fave memories of you is when I came home to the apt. one day and I told you that I saw you driving around at UVSC that day. The first thing you said was, "Oh really, did I look hot?" The funniest part is that you weren't even joking!! I loved it!
Man we had some good times in the piece of crap apartment.
HAHAHAHAHA - I totally remember Katy's No. 1! It took place in the downstairs girls bathroom...and I was trying not to freak out for you.
Speaking of hair, I also remember totally wanting your big, teased bangs when we were little...but I could never get mine to look as cool as yours.
I remember one time at college, me, you and your buddy (her name totally escapes me now...brown hair?) went to the dollar theater and a guy, who was there alone started talking to us outside the theater. A Provo (and college) newbie here, I thought it was so weird this guy was alone, following us. He wanted us to get in his car and drive somewhere and I was freaking out "We're just going to get in the car of some guy we don't know?!" And you and your buddy thought I was crazy...and then thought I was even more crazy when we got back to your place and I freaked out that something in his car had scratched my foot. Ah Amelia...ever the rational thinker.
Ok, so many, and so funny. I can't think of them all so these are the first off the top of my head. The many nights of trying to find cute boys. Actually finding some semi-cute ones and then becoming somewhat obsessed. Oh John, McKay, and Andy. Going to a place that rhymes with "Bulia's Mabin." Many times of doing our hair and primping before going to dances. Sharing clothes. The ultimate prank night. Working at the ranch and your poor swollen foot. Our many quotes posted on our door. Making CDs to represent our crazy emotions. Days of wonderful roommates vs. days of the craziest of roommates. I remember your smore brownies and grilled hotdogs for dinner. Also, "Where's the white section?" in the library. Haha. You are just the best roomie ever and I miss you!
Love, "Sarah Clyde"
okay, I'll do it,
I just remember sitting next to you in concert choir, and I didnt really want to sing that much, so i would mouth the words and just listen to you! lol! And I would chew gum, take that mrs belnap!
luv sara
Yes, I remember the Collective Soul concert too! Also, I remember the worst new years' eve ever! We dressed up all nice (us + Annie) and tried to find a fun party and drove everywhere we heard there was one and it was always lame:
1st attempt: Orem City Hall--no party
2: your friends' party--a singles ward party which was tinnie-tiny and everyone was in sweats and we huddled together in the corner in our stilletos, eyeshadow, and bangles.
3: Annie's friend: it was over, we walked into a family watching a movie
4: Finally to Sandy to some dance party for the last half hour of the year only to be sent all the way back through the snow to our cars to get cash...
Post a Comment