Here is our new home! Alex has been accepted to Barry School of Law in Orlando Florida, we will be moving at the beginning of August. We are very excited about our new adventure, but sad to be going so far away from friends and family.
Ash YEAH! I would love to do a header, I can't promise anything timewise, but if you are good with this background then send me any pictures you might want me to include, and I can get started as I have time.
I am excited that you finally stopped sitting around and decided to blog.
Darn, I was hoping to be the first commentor.... oh well.... the blog is SOOO cute!! You guys are the greatest and I am so excited for your big orlando adventure...
Congrats Ashley! That is so exciting, I am happy for you guys. What a fun, new adventure. And hey, we will be on the same coast for the next 3 years, so perhaps some visits are in order!
Ash, Welcome to the blogging world! It will be so fun to stay caught up with you two since you're moving SO FAR AWAY! Congrats though! What an awesome experience!
You know I have a blog right? http://mattandkimg.blogspot.com
FINALLY ASH!!! So excited you two have a blog. And so excited you two are going to Orlando! What a fun adventure! We'll have to hang out before you leave.
Hi Ashley and Alex, What a cute, cute blog. Megan got me into blogging (well just reading them) I love all of your pictures. Be sure to tell Alex that I am writing back he will be shocked to know I can actually do it! He thinks I am not very good with computers which is kind of true (age generation you know). Anyway, I am sad you two are moving to Florida but it will be fun to help you move and see where you live. You both will be missed very much. Your nephews and new little Graycie are darling. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Happy Birthday on Sunday! All great people are born on the 27th!. Love you Lots, Kaaron (Mom)
Hi Ash! Love the blog! What are you talking about- you have all sorts of great posts! I loved that you got to see David. And ps. give me a ring the next time you are in AZ! That is way exciting about Florida! How fun. We are moving to Texas in July for med school. Man- good luck with the last couple weeks. They are a doosie! But I have to say I do miss teaching some days. Thanks for finding me! I am excited to stay updated on your life!!
8 comments:
Ash
YEAH!
I would love to do a header, I can't promise anything timewise, but if you are good with this background then send me any pictures you might want me to include, and I can get started as I have time.
I am excited that you finally stopped sitting around and decided to blog.
love ya
Darn, I was hoping to be the first commentor.... oh well.... the blog is SOOO cute!! You guys are the greatest and I am so excited for your big orlando adventure...
just wanted to let you know- Julia was here!
Love ya much! It was so fun talking to you!
Congrats Ashley! That is so exciting, I am happy for you guys. What a fun, new adventure. And hey, we will be on the same coast for the next 3 years, so perhaps some visits are in order!
Ash,
Welcome to the blogging world! It will be so fun to stay caught up with you two since you're moving SO FAR AWAY! Congrats though! What an awesome experience!
You know I have a blog right? http://mattandkimg.blogspot.com
FINALLY ASH!!! So excited you two have a blog. And so excited you two are going to Orlando! What a fun adventure! We'll have to hang out before you leave.
How exciting! Congrats to Alex! What a beautiful place to live too, with awesome weather!!
Hi Ashley and Alex,
What a cute, cute blog. Megan got me into blogging (well just reading them) I love all of your pictures. Be sure to tell Alex that I am writing back he will be shocked to know I can actually do it! He thinks I am not very good with computers which is kind of true (age generation you know). Anyway, I am sad you two are moving to Florida but it will be fun to help you move and see where you live. You both will be missed very much. Your nephews and new little Graycie are darling. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Happy Birthday on Sunday! All great people are born on the 27th!.
Love you Lots,
Kaaron (Mom)
Hi Ash!
Love the blog! What are you talking about- you have all sorts of great posts! I loved that you got to see David. And ps. give me a ring the next time you are in AZ! That is way exciting about Florida! How fun. We are moving to Texas in July for med school. Man- good luck with the last couple weeks. They are a doosie! But I have to say I do miss teaching some days. Thanks for finding me! I am excited to stay updated on your life!!
Post a Comment