This weekend I decided to fly to Arizona to see Melissa, Mace, the boys and my brand new niece Graycie. Graycie was born March 5th and I was so anxious to see her. Alex stayed in Salt Lake and it was the first time we have been apart since we were married. It was hard to be away from him but it was a lot of fun to see the Hamblins. My brother Matt flew to Arizona as well, we had a lot of fun playing with the boys and holding the new baby.
8 years ago



3 comments:
So fun! Your new baby niece is ADORABLE! Of course the boys are cute too! I'm so happy to see your cute face--even if it's just a picture!
I'm so glad you got to come and visit! We had so much fun! Hopefully, we'll see you soon!
Ah, the boys look like they are so happy to be with you! And I love your hairs, you seriously rock the bangs.
Post a Comment