8 years ago
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
My Diversity Day
So today I went to a diversity training for my work. It went from 8:30 in the morning until 4:00 in the afternoon. Needless to say it was a long day. I get to do it all over again tomorrow to since it is two days long. The whole time they were talking all I could think about was the diversity day episode from the office. It is one of the funniest episodes made so here are some highlights from that episode.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Yeah for blogging wonderfulness! We're having a goodbye BBQ on May 17th for dinner- save the date so you can come see us one last time!
It's still camillemillecam@hotmail.com. Shouldn't you be in bed by now young lady?
I love the Diversity Day episode! Sometimes, I wish Michael Scott was my boss...but then realize I would go MAD.
So great! My diversity training consisted of about 2 hours in an online training module. I have to admit and sound corny doing it, that I actually thought it was time well spent. But I had to do about 40 hours of online training for different things so this one was brief and not so technical so it was a relief.
How did you get your cute background on you blog page??
Ashely I am so excited you and Alex have a blog. We will totally be able to keep in better touch. I love your blog. It is so cute. I have a couple of blogs but the one that I keep up about our life is megmiracles.blogspot.com & the other blog is about saving money savingonepennyatatime.blogspot.com.
Ashley, Its sara steele (previously stevens) we went to Jen's shower together, we said we'd get together, but we never did! now your moving!Well, we can keep in touch on here. I still have your number if your interested in doing something. look at my blog
samandsarasteele.blogspot.com
Ashley! Your blog is way cute! And I didn't know that you taught in Kearns--me too! We should chat. I'm sure your stories are as crazy as mine.
oooh, don't you love it when you can relate work with the Office. no wonder the Office is so great! thanks for helping me get going on my blog, i'm actually okay with informing others what my address is now! you're the best Ash!
Post a Comment