
While I was in Arizona I told my 4 year old nephew Jacob that Alex and I were moving to Florida. He informed me that the Kennedy Space center is in Florida, he then began to tell me all about the space center and astronauts for the next 15 minutes. He thinks that Alex and I are going to be astronauts and live at the Kennedy space center. I tried to explain to him that we would not be going to space and that we were not going to be astronauts. But he insisted that I was wrong. I finally gave up trying to explain the truth to him. He now believes he has a very cool aunt and uncle that are going to space. He says he is going to come and live with us when he gets big and we will all live in space together. That is how Alex and I became astronauts, in the eyes of a 4 year old.



2 comments:
How cute is he! I guess it's astronauts...or Disneyworld characters!
Wow Ash - you really moved up in the world - from first grade teacher to astronaut! How funny!
Post a Comment